Friday, July 9, 2010

Why Buy Handmade??

It's a question that as a crafter I often answer and or ask myself.

I am having very crafty- handmade holidays (beyond Christmas) this year. A number of gifts are from etsy shops and or made by me and my family and friends really enjoyed it. I was nervous but no one else has a creepy clown photo like my friend Amanda (Hey Harriet), my Gram has a rockin pearl necklace from my hands, the earrings my mom wears gets lots of ooos and ahhs (me again), the cats and dogs on my list- mine, my sisters, my best friends' got training treats and catnip (Gneiss Spice), and the list goes on!

BB Bellezza wrote a great article on why you should buy handmade- and I couldn't have said it better myself!
http://bbbellezza.blogspot.com/2010/06/why-buy-handmade.html

No comments: