Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to storm a lot like Christmas

Oi! what is going on in the Capital Area!? Storms are coming all over the place (we are supposed to get a couple feet of snow tomorrow). Which when power is provided is great for crafting when it is not it is stressful and craft deprived.... the sadness. Well I'm dieing to show off some of the Christmas/Hanukkah presents I've whipped up but I am holding back. I do have a new spider buddy pendant though! She's got a fuzzy rump, she creeps out the hubby but I think she's cute! Bead Studio had a very helpful tut on how to make your own: http://www.beadstudio.com/info.php?a=1018 .
Cross your fingers for me we should be headed down to NYC this weekend to see the tree in Rockefeller Center :) If this gets snowed out I'm hibernating until July!

No comments: