Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inspiration

I love MUSIC! If you flip around my ipod you'll find a very random mix (Sevendust, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Janis Joplin, Eric Clapton, Johnny Lang, Gwen Stefani, Ray Charles, Bill Miller, etc).
I work for a company that sells music (movies and so forth) so it only feeds my addiction. (And before that I was a radio DJ) The newest additions to my collection:
Slash/Slash
Jason Castro/Jason Castro
I'm adding the new Sevendust album (Cold Day Memory)in soon too.
So far only Slash has made it out of the plastic and boy is it good! Who knows what rocking creations will come out of these tunes.
What is rocking your music player of choice?

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I understand my ipod is very well rounded too. Right now I really like the song Rain by Luke Bryant, makes me laugh and I like 3 doors down is a good one to cruise with in the summer weather.