Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party at my Place


The Holidays are right around the corner!


Shopping is lots of fun but lots of stress, so I thought of a way some of my favorite co-workers and friends could do some holiday shopping without the fuss.

I’m opening my house up to anyone who would like to come to a Little Gems Party! I’ll have my work available for sale: jewelry, crocheted pieces, soap, polymer clay, metal stamping, glass pendants, etc (you can see a sample of my work in my online shop http://littlegemsbykari.etsy.com/ ). I can also do most jewelry repairs and modifications if you need anything fixed for the party season.

Snacks and refreshments will be served. Come and shop or just come and snack! Feel free to pass on this invitation to anyone else you think would like to come as well. If you bring a guest you'll get a free pair of button earrings!



Saturday December 12th 1:30pm at my house- send me an email for directions littlegemsbykari@yahoo.com

No comments: