Monday, February 7, 2011

Hash Brown Bake


One of my dearest friends came over a few weekends ago for a slumber party. Since she is the Pugancious Vegetarian I wasn't about to serve meat for breakfast!

Intro a twist on my Mom/Grandmom's Hash Brown Bake:
1 26 oz frozen hash brown potates
1 stick margarine melted
1 can cream of mushroom soup (Non-Vegetarians can use cream of chicken)
80z of sour cream
16 oz of Shreded Cheddar Cheese
Onion powder
Adobo powder (optional)
Garlic Powder
Black Pepper

Mix together and cook at 350 uncovered for 1 hour. You can make the night before and pop in when you wake up (great for busy holiday mornings too)!


I served it with Maple flavored Morningstar Sausage. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Soooo tasty. I love this so much :)

Anne-Marie said...

I'm such a sucker for breakfast food. Looks delicious (drool).