Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh coffee!

I’ve always enjoyed coffee but didn’t necessarily depend on it.

Most mornings I’d drink tea and then a couple times a week grab a coffee. BUT Santa brought me a Keurig and man oh man this is one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten! Since Christmas I’ve had coffee every morning. If you can try a cup of joe from this little machine you will not be disappointed. I haven’t tried my refillable k-cup yet (a friend of mine has coffee for me from his family’s plantation and I think I’ll save the inaugural cup for that), but what a great idea to be able to use it and be green.

PS- the apple cider k-cups are down-right yummy! I was worried they’d be plastic like or taste like fake apple but much to my surprise it’s like hot cider from an orchard.

What’s your favorite Coffee/K-cup?


No comments: